This training identifies and analyses each modification between the B and C versions of the DO-178/ED-12 document, and analyses the possible impacts of these changes onto the current software life cycles.
The recommendations concerning the techniques related to the supplements to the DO-178/ED-12C are then presented afterwards:
- Model Based Development (DO-331/ED-218),
- Formal Methods (DO-333/ED-216),
- Object Oriented Technology and Related Technics (DO-332ED-217), and
- The new Tool Qualification Document (DO-330/ED-215). Software Manager, Quality Manager, Software Engineer, Certification Manager
Software Manager, Quality Manager, Software Engineer, Certification Manager. A good knowledge of DO-178B/ED-12B is recommended
The seminar is setup on two working days and includes
- Why changing? Identification and analyze of the main text changes (DO-178/ED-12)
- Supplements: Formal Methods, Objet Oriented Technologies and Model based Development and Verification
- Tool Qualification Document.
- The schedule incorporates significant opportunities for interaction and discussion with the authors of the documents.